Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'd eat my own foot if it were wrapped in bacon...

But I don’t have to. Because last night I ate this:


Jumbo shrimp with crab meat wrapped in bacon and fried… heaven in a word! On the side, supremely cheesy and garlicky “smashed” potatoes. However I must not forget the appetizer of fresh hush puppies. The south knows their cookin’ and for this I am forever grateful!

And another pleasant place to pee that I had the enjoyment of using? Chicago Airport Women’s Restroom. Next time you're in this airport, even if you don't have to pee, do it anyway. They have bar none the cleanest public restrooms ever. They look clean, smell clean, feel clean and every time I walked into one there has always been a friendly employee cleaning and ensuring sanitation. As if this wasn’t great enough on its own, they have spacious stalls with self-changing toilet seat covers!


Just wave your hand in front of the sensor and it automatically slides a new cover onto the seat! Brilliance! Finally years of technology pays off! No need to worry that the little useless tissue cover fell off as your buttocks touches the cold nasty seat or do thigh busting squats! To top it all off, the “courtesy pause” for the automatic toilet actually gives you enough time to get off of the seat before it flushes! It couldn’t get much better my friends.

1 comment:

Mich said...

I tell people all the time--bacon is my middle name!