Thursday, May 15, 2008

Idol-phobia

I must say I’m not a fan of American Idol- any of you Idol-ites can continue your blogsurfing. I admit that I did watch a few of the initial tryouts back in the day of William Hung to laugh at people who think they can sing- I’m mean like that. Plus, from listening to the nature of Simon’s critiques, I think he would be a great Architecture School professor. But I'm ready for all the Idol-hype to be done. Why, you ask? What turned me off to American Idol was Clay Aiken. And he topped it all off with that "Invisible” song. It’s the theme song for a stalker.

…” Whatcha’ doin’ tonight, I wish I could be a fly on your wall.
Are you really alone, Who's stealin' your dreams, Why can't I bring you into my life, What would it take to make you see that I'm alive…”
“…If I was invisible Then I could just watch you in your room…”
“…I keep tracing your steps, Each move that you make…”

Hello? Creepy! Plus, hasn’t anyone noticed that he looks just like Drop Dead Fred? I’m waiting for him to pick a bugger and put it on someone’s face.

Look, they're the same person.

4 comments:

Mich said...

I'd forgotten about Drop Dead Fred. Like him much better than Clay....

Kimberly said...

I think I am going to have nightmares now. Thanks!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

We like idol but we are a little weirded out by David Archiletta. He has some weird quarks that bug us. Heidi likes calling to talk to the contestants and judges with fake names. She really has a thing for Simon....wait you don't watch never mind. It looks like your trip was really fun! You will have to tell us more when you come over.

Anonymous said...

Who's Drop Dead Fred?