Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cowboy Up for Christmas

"A total blog slacker" you say?

"Ooh, me! Ooo, ooo, that would be me!" I say.

But now you're thinking to yourself, "But that couldn't be what I think it is. A pink cowboy hat?"

And I say, "A pink cowboy hard hat" to be exact. That's right I got a new hard hat for Christmas and it's a cowboy hat! I am so excited to go to my next site visit donning this sucker! What contractor wouldn't be impressed? And yes, everyone in the office does envy me.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is wicked AWESOME!!!! I am so jealous--not that I would ever have a need for a hard hat. But if'n I ever did need one, that would be the most rockin one to get. So cool!!!

Anonymous said...

You're so cool.

Becca said...

And you're the only one that could pull it off. Of course I still have my red snake skin cowboy hat that you could borrow - although I don't recommend wearing it on the job.