Saturday, March 21, 2009

yeah, i've got it pretty good


Rachivus March 09 commenced with a sisters weekend to Moab. And like any appropriately fabulous road trip, it entailed sufficient laughing, eating, eating some more, and random phrases such as: "Here, these are the ones that didn't touch my butt." and "Peach flatulence." There's a backup story but it's probably best that you don't ask. We even played ultimate tourist by getting matching ankle bracelets and taking pictures in front of the Moab sign.

The weekend rounded out with my 6th Anniversary. More and more I realize that we really are a good match. And, who else would put up with us but each other? Jeff knows me so well and is so good to me. Even with the random things, like letting me know that I should chuck my comb in the garbage because our contractor used it (ahhh!) and warming my car up for me in the mornings. And no one finds our twisted humor as funny as we do. Jeff's sweet-hearted sister once said that she wished she could be a fly on our wall to see what we're like at home. While it's probably best for her sake that such things don't happen, I must say that I've definately got it pretty good.

4 comments:

Mich said...

Why didn't someone tell me I need a better bra? Isn't that what sisters are for? Yikes!

Sarah holman said...

Congratulations on year #6. Isn't it fun to look back to when you got married and realize how young you were? Ok, Maybe I am the only one who does that, but I was a just a baby when i got married. It is crazy to see how much we can grow in 6 years.

Fam in Real Life said...

Your the best blogger ever! You have me laughing all the time. Love the comb story!!! Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, next time you guys do a sisters trip, I want to come along.