Friday, July 17, 2009

We need a sidecar for the scooter

Why? Our duo is becoming a trio. We're expecting a new little one in January. It's very crazy and exciting. I'm about 13 weeks along. So far the baby and I are both healthy and strong and Jeff has been wonderfully taking care of me (us). The nausea and such was kicking my butt, however thankfully it has greatly improved. I did have to stop mid-post to lose my dinner, which unfortunately ended a really long non-puking streak, but such is life.

12 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! Glad you are feeling better...we are so excited for you! My neighbor has a sidecar for his Vespa...it is pretty darn sweet!

Karie said...

Yea! Congratulations! You will be such a cute, fun mom. What a lucky little baby!

Kimberly said...

Hang in there! Just think, the puking is prepping you for cleaning up the little one's puke. ;) Love you and am so happy for you.

the green's said...

Congrats! That is so excitting! Good luck with the puking, and just remember it is well worth it.

H Yoho said...

Couldn't be happier. You are both going to be super parents.

Alex Drake said...

Congrats guys. Hope things are going well for you. I bet you both will make great parents, and have beautiful kids.

e-clan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. I hope you begin to feel better soon.

Unknown said...

No one could be happier than we are to become Opa and Oma for the 20th time. Do you think you could delay the delivery until July so we can be there? Elephants take longer so why can't you? Love, your MOM (Oma)

Unknown said...

That's so exciting!! Good luck with the rest of pregnancy - it's quite the roller coaster ride!

Becky said...

Woohoo! (Could say more, but that pretty much explains it all.)

Connie said...

YAHOOO! I'm so excited for you guys...and I'm excited for us to have a new cousin!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Yeah!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!