Friday, January 28, 2011

well isn't that just special

I was discussing with my sister this afternoon how there are some days where you just don’t try, because what you look like right then, is as good as its going to get that day. She had toothpaste down her shirt as I was inspecting the myriad of snot and Ruby-face-mess all over mine. Realizing that I had not remedied the snot smear down the back of the arm of my shirt that a sister at church had pointed out to me as I left the building last Sunday, I opened the Dove Chocolate my sister had just given me:


Ya, right. I’m really feeling it. Who knew that Dove had sarcastic chocolate-

3 comments:

Carlye said...

I love this post... It makes me feel better about the snot and yogurt on my shoulder.

Kimberly said...

Chocolate never lies! You are gorgeous at all times--just more gorgeous at other times.

Connie said...

I think the snot is a badge of honor. Or a badge of courage. I wear it proudly almost every single day of my life.