Monday, April 14, 2008

Note to Bloggers:

Specifically those of you who have music or a play lists that immediately plays when I open your Blog--

I understand that you are trying to make your blog more interesting and share your personality or favorite tunes, but have you ever thought that random music blaring out of nowhere is similar to someone standing over my desk at the office and yelling with a bullhorn: “ATTENTION: RACHEL IS NOT WORKING. SHE IS CHOOSING TO BLOGSURF INSTEAD. DISREGARD HER COMPLAINS IN THIS MORNING’S MEETING WHEN SHE SAID SHE HAD TOO MUCH WORK TO DO… REALLY IT’S ALL JUST INTERNET TIME.”

So thanks… thanks a whole lot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am not in an office and it still drives me crazy. Have music, but set it to off - if we want to listen we will hit play!

Connie said...

Ummm...sorry. Maybe you could just turn your speakers down...