Monday, April 7, 2008

Mirror Be Gone!

So, a ridiculously large mirror used to live above my fire place. By ridiculously large- I mean 3'x5'. Yes, very big. It just didn't look good where it was. While I am happy that it is down, it doesn’t have a home and has been living in my dining room. I can post a picture if you want. It is frameless with a bit of a beveled edge. It would be a great mirror if you had the place for it. Or if you put a big chunky frame around it like this one from the Sundance Catalog:


So if you or someone you know could be a good home for this mirror- come get it and it is yours! Please, someone comment and tell me you want it. If not, it may become shattered from frustration, and I don't need the 7 years bad luck or I may have to break down and become aquainted with Craigslist or KSL.com. However for you, for a limited time only, it's free. But wait, if you email me now, you can come get it for free too!

UPDATE: It is no longer homeless! A sucker from my work is picking it up this weekend! WAHOO!

3 comments:

Mich said...

If only I didn't already have my own ridiculously large 3 foot by 5 foot mirror....

Connie said...

Poor Sucker

Anonymous said...

Dang. I've always wanted a ridiculously large 3 x5 mirror. If you come across another one.....