Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Payback

So my family has yet again conspired against me. Specifically, two of my sisters and my mother. I recognized my brother-in-law’s handwriting too but I won’t hold anything against him as I suspect was just a pawn stuck in their evil little game. What game you ask? A game to blackmail and embarrass me. There is no need for details. Just know that while the older sister was stressed out from starting a new job, my other sister was also getting a job and sending her youngest off to kindergarten, oops, I mean 1st grade (all too traumatizing) and my mother was preparing to leave the country for two years they seemed to be able to weasel in enough time to conspire against me. To be honest I’m not mad, just shocked and appalled… well actually not appalled. I would have done the same thing they did, if given the chance. While I work with one of the sisters, I figure she is already receiving her punishment by being associated with me. Plus I’ve told a number of stories about her to my, now our, coworkers, never expecting that her world would ever collide with my work world. But this leaves my other sister and my mom. What to do with them? For now I’ll leave my mother be, but just for now. But my other sister deserves a little-somethin-somethin. I’m considering the following: Someday when I get pregnant, I’m not going to tell her for as long as I can. Hopefully six months. The best part about this penalty is that it will keep her guessing. She’ll never know when she is being punished or not! Because you know what they say about payback… ha ha ha (evil plan laugh)

8 comments:

Melinda said...

I am thoroughly confused and extremely curious. What did those rotten women do to you?

Kimberly said...

By-the-way, she is going into 1st grade, not kindergarten. Get your facts straight woman! We know you are too busy making closet music videos to ever get pregnant. I was only doing what my mother commanded me to do. Her last wishes before she left.

Ben and Iris said...

I am probably not allowed to tell everyone what we did but can I just say, "Hammer time" Love you lots. Mom

Kimberly said...

Rachel, you better not be too mean to my wife because I have just 2 words for you - YOU TUBE! --Todd

rachel said...

Wow! I'm the one the gets picked on and now I'm the mean one? 'Tis the life of the youngest. Ha Ha Ha I knew you'd love that one.

Kimberly said...

You know I would never let it get out on You Tube! Mom IS feeling really guilty about it though. And I have got the baby vibe so strong, there is no way you could ever keep your pregnancy from me for too long.
Love you!

Connie said...

Now I'm dying to know what happened....please share.

Becky said...

Killin' me. . . Killin' me! Who do I need to call to find out what happened???