Thursday, October 23, 2008

To con the Con

Jeff and I went camping with friends a few times while we were dating. Some of you can attest to this as you were there. However once we got married Jeff refused to go camping with me. Apparently going camping was was just to "con me" into marrying him, and now that we're hitched he doesn't have to play that "charade" anymore. My husband firmly believes that as long as there are hotels, we should "do our duty to support them." Whatever. But now after five and a half years of marriage, I conned Jeff into going camping down in Goblin Valley! Who's the Con now?

And doesn't he just look like he's enjoying himself.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm with Jeff! Why sleep on hard ground and stink when you can have a soft bed and a shower.

Fam in Real Life said...

Rachel, I think you are hilarious! I love your writing style. You should be a writer. You are talented!

Connie said...

That's an awesome picture. Glad you tricked him, there's nothing like breathing in the fresh air.