Sunday, September 6, 2009

bows, dollies and all things pink

Have you been waiting with bated breath? We found out on Tuesday that we're having a baby GIRL! We're very excited! Both Jeff and I thought it was a girl but it was fun to have it confirmed. I've never been a girly-girl, but I think I'll be getting some practice. And poor Jeff is outnumbered, but he doesn't seem to mind at all. If you have that thrid eye or sixth sense that I think is required in order to see ultrasound pics, here are a few. The one at the top is a profile shot... isn't she good lookin'?

Here's her hand and arm:

Her foor and leg:

And to show you just how fabulous she already is, her first home movie:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for girls! Congratulations again. I hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy.

Jen said...

How exciting! There are WAAAAY cooler children's books for girls than boys...not to mention triple the clothing selection...and pink, I mean, you can never go wrong with pink! Yay!

Ben and Iris said...

Rach, she is beautiful. Only an Oma would say that however. Can't wait.

the greens said...

Congrats!! Girls are so much fun!!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

So fun! Congrats on the baby girl to be!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

I've been checking your blog often to see what you found out -- yay for girls! You'll have so much fun with her!

e-clan said...

Little girls are so much fun! It was great to see you guys a few weeks ago. I bet it is beginning to feel more "real" now. We'll need to get together again soon.