Saturday, August 29, 2009

kick

It's possible that I felt the first little baby kick tonight. It happened just now twice as I was blog-surfing- a "memorable" activity to accompany a momentous occasion, I know. It's possible it was gas, as I'm good at that now-a-days. Jeff think's it was the baby's gas. But it's very possible it was the little runt moving around. To be honest, it was fun, but a bit twilight-zone-esk. Now let's just hope that it doesn't turn out that everyone around me has a pig snout and I'm the only ugly one without one... that would be horror and true twilight zone!

Side note: Ultrasound Tuesday! Hopefully the littl'n will cooperate and we'll find out if it's a girl or a boy. But honestly, this is our child, so cooperation may be too much to ask for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY HECK! I haven't checked in on you in a while, and I just read the very exciting news! Congratulations!