Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What good are you?

My sister has a personal rule that she can’t have something in her house unless it serves two purposes. Just liking something isn’t enough for it to make the cut and be welcomed into her house. Take a look at this chair I found online. You have a chair and a bookcase combo. You’re sitting down and think, “Hmm, I’d like to read.” Oh, no need to get up- that’s my kind of chair. The chair and ottoman, called the Bibiochaise and Bibiopouf, are made by italian designers nobody & co. They have some great bookshelves, funky expandable tables, and these: il Buddino- Buddha pudding molds. I think they would pass the double purpose test.




2 comments:

Banana said...

hey rach-
so i think this double usage is very good. i designed a shelf for my sons room that is a book shelf and the chair and table slide out of it for space saving desires.i will find a way to share a picture with you.

(Let's) GO FLY A KITE!! said...

I love the chair! I want one!