Monday, March 10, 2008

Bike race with training wheels?

So I've officially signed up for the 40 mile bike race at the MS 150. There are 10-12 of us in my office that are going to do it. It's in June up in Logan and the registration money I'll raise will go to Multiple Sclerosis research-- Good Cause #1. And it will make me get ready for the race and hopefully shrink my behind in the process-- Good Cause #2. So now begins the pursuit to get ready for hauling my bad self up and down the hills of Logan on a bike. I am a bit concerned about my riding skills, or lack thereof, since I've only been on a bike twice in the last 8-10 years... but that's just a technicality right?

One of my coworkers proposed the following jerseys and shorts for the race so we'll match. That's a big negatory!

2 comments:

Mich said...

Why would you choose to wear shorts that make your thighs look like twin energy drink cans?

Anonymous said...

That looks a little bit like a certain former brother in law of yours, don't you think?