Friday, May 30, 2008

My time to beg


As I mentioned, I'm training for the MS 150 Best Dam Bike Ride. For it, my team, the Flying Spokes, is raising money that will go to Multiple Sclerosis research. (Check out the team logo!) In Utah, 1 in 500 people are diagnosed with MS, in comparison to 1 in 10,000 in Texas. Since I'm still emotionally scarred from the door-to-door soliciting bit for the Jump-a-Thon when I was 9, this is my non-pressure way of begging for money. If you would like to support the cause, click on the link below where you can donate online. It allows you to enter any amount you would like. I would really appreciate your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'd like to hear more about that jump-a-thon.

Jeremy and Heidi said...

We thought Jeff was the biker in the family? Too bad they won't let you compete with Mango Scooter.